What Will I Learn?
- To connect with executives in ways that allow me to contribute to their ability to think, decide, or act consistently with their roles and responsibilities. (Connect)
- To clearly articulate the purpose of my presentation from my perspective and from the perspectives of the executives. (Intention)
- To gain and retain the attention of an executive audience. (Attention)
- To respond to questions in ways that extend my message and further my intention. (Extension)
- To conclude in a way that compels executives to make the best use of that which I have shared, recommended, or asked? (Conclusion)
Susan Craft, MS, SHRM-SCP, SPHR, GPHR
Consulting by Design of Princess Anne, LTD