by Kathryn Davanzo M.ED. and James Sartain, PH.D.
Connecting with Executives is designed to provide insights to use when preparing a presentation in which you seek to influence the thinking, decisions, and actions of executives.
As a result of this program you will be able to:
- Connect with executives in ways that allow you to contribute to their ability to think, decide, and act consistently with their roles and responsibilities. (Connection)
- Clearly articulate the purpose of an executive presentation from your own perspective and from the perspective of the executive(s). (Intention)
- Gain and retain the attention of executives. (Attention)
- Respond to questions in ways that extend your message and your contribution. (Information)
- Conclude your presentation in a way that compels executives to make best use of that which you have shared, recommended, or asked. (Conclusion)
"The activities led to a lot of great advice from other participants on how to strengthen my presentation and increase my credibility with executives."Connecting with Executives Program Participant