by James Sartain, Ph.D. & Kathryn Davanzo, M.ED.
PREPARING STUDENTS FOR INFLUENCE AND LEADERSHIP
Colleges and Universities have fully embraced a role in preparing their students to serve and lead their college and university peers and beyond.
The Connected Leadership Journal: Student Version is a reflective practice tool faculty and other university professionals can use to drive or support efforts to:
1. Enhance the student’s understanding of how they influence and lead.
2. Explore the student’s personal values regarding influence and leadership.
3. Build needed confidence for aspiring to greater influence and leadership.
4. Strengthen the student’s influence and leadership capacity and efficacy.
5. Discover the student’s leader self-identity.
CALL 727-743-1430 FOR QUANTITY DISCOUNTS