August 1, 2022
We reserve the right to make changes to this Policy at any given time. If you have not registered with us and want to make sure that you are up to date with the latest changes, we advise you to frequently visitthis page. If you are a registered user, we will notify you via email of any changes or updates made to this Policy. If at any point in time CODA Partners, Inc. decides to make use of any personally identifiable information on file, in a manner vastly different from that which was stated when this information wasinitially collected, the user or users shall be promptly notified by email. Users at that time shall havethe option as to whether to permit the use of their information in this separate manner.
This Policy applies to CODA Partners, Inc., and it governs any and all data collection and usage by us. Through the use of https://www.codapartners.net, you are therefore consenting to the data collection procedures expressed in this Policy.
Specifically, this Policy will inform you of the following
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through our website;
- Why we collect personally identifiable information and the legal basis for such collection;
- How we use the collected information and with whom it may be shared;
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data; and
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your
Information We Collect
It is always up to you whether to disclose personally identifiable information to us, although if you electnot to do so, we reserve the right not to register you as a user or provide you with any products orservices. This website collects various types of information, such as:
- Information automatically collected when visiting our website, which may include cookies, third party tracking technologies and server logs.
In addition, CODA Partners, Inc. may have the occasion to collect non-personal anonymousdemographic information, such as age, gender, household income, political affiliation, race and religion, as well as the type of browser you are using, IP address, or type of operating system, which will assist us in providing and maintaining superior quality service.
CODA Partners, Inc. may also deem it necessary, from time to time, to follow websites that our users may frequent to gleam what types of services and products may be the most popular to customers or the general public.
Why We Collect Information and For How Long
We are collecting your data for several reasons:
- To better understand your needs and provide you with the services you have requested;
- To fulfill our legitimate interest in improving our services and products;
- To send you promotional emails containing information we think you may like when we have yourconsent to do so;
- To contact you to fill out surveys or participate in other types of market research, when we have yourconsent to do so;
- To customize our website according to your online behavior and personal
The data we collect from you will be stored for no longer than necessary. The length of time we retain said information will be determined based upon the following criteria: the length of time your personalinformation remains relevant; the length of time it is reasonable to keep records to demonstrate that we have fulfilled our duties and obligations; any limitation periods within which claims might be made; any retention periods prescribed by law or recommended by regulators, professional bodies or associations; the type of contract we have with you, the existence of your consent, and our legitimate interest in keeping such information as stated in this Policy.
Use of Information Collected
CODA Partners, Inc. does not now, nor will it in the future, sell, rent or lease any of its customer listsand/or names to any third parties.
CODA Partners, Inc. may collect and may make use of personal information to assist in the operation of our website and to ensure delivery of the services you need and request. At times, we may find it necessary to use personally identifiable information as a means to keep you informed of other possible products and/or services that may be available to you from https://www.codapartners.net
CODA Partners, Inc. may also be in contact with you with regards to completing surveys and/or research questionnaires related to your opinion of current, potential, or future services that may be offered.
CODA Partners, Inc. may feel it necessary, from time to time, to contact you on behalf of our other external business partners with regards to a potential new offer which may be of interest to you. If you consent or show interest in presented offers, then, at that time, specific identifiable information, such as name, email address and/or telephone number, may be shared with the third party.
CODA Partners, Inc. uses various third-party social media features including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn and other interactive programs. These may collect your IP address and require cookies to work properly. These services are governed by the privacy policies of the providers and are not within CODA Partners, Inc.’s control.
CODA Partners, Inc. uses various third-party on-line learning platforms including but not limited to Pathwright, MogoBooks, and similar other interactive learning programs. These may collect your IP address and require cookies to work properly. These services are governed by the privacy policies of the providers and are not within CODA Partners, Inc.’s control.
Disclosure of Information
CODA Partners, Inc. may not use or disclose the information provided by you except under the followingcircumstances:
- as necessary to provide services or products you have ordered;
- in other ways described in this Policy or to which you have otherwise consented;
- in the aggregate with other information in such a way so that your identity cannot reasonably bedetermined;
- as required by law, or in response to a subpoena or search warrant;
- to outside auditors who have agreed to keep the information confidential;
- as necessary to enforce the Terms of Service on our website;
- as necessary to maintain, safeguard and preserve all the rights and property of CODA Partners, .
CODA Partners, Inc. greatly respects your privacy. We do maintain and reserve the right to contact you if needed for non- marketing purposes (such as bug alerts, security breaches, account issues, and/or changes in CODA Partners, Inc. products and services, or changes to this Policy). In certain circumstances, we may use our website, newspapers, or other public means to post a notice.
Children under the age of 13
CODA Partners, Inc.’s website is not directed to, and does not knowingly collect personal identifiableinformation from, children under the age of thirteen (13). If it is determined that such information has been inadvertently collected on anyone under the age of thirteen (13), we shall immediately take the necessary steps to ensure that such information is deleted from our system’s database, or in the alternative, that verifiable parental consent is obtained for the use and storage of such information. Anyone under the age of thirteen (13) must seek and obtain parent or guardian permission to use this website.
Unsubscribe or Opt-Out
All users and visitors to our website have the option to discontinue receiving communications from us by way of email or newsletters. To discontinue or unsubscribe from our website please send an email that you wish to unsubscribe to Connect@codapartners.net. If you wish to unsubscribe or opt-out from any third-party websites, you must go to that specific website to unsubscribe or opt-out. CODA Partners, Inc. will continue to adhere to this Policy with respect to any personal information previously collected.
Links to Other Websites
Our website does contain links to affiliate and other websites. CODA Partners, Inc. does not claim nor accept responsibility for any privacy policies, practices and/or procedures of other websites. Therefore,we encourage all users and visitors to be aware when they leave our website and to read the privacy statements of every website that collects personally identifiable information. This Policy applies only and solely to the information collected by our website.
Notice to European Union Users
CODA Partners, Inc.’s operations are located primarily in the United States. If you provide information to us, the information will be transferred out of the European Union (EU) and sent to the United States. (The adequacy decision on the EU-US Privacy became operational on August 1, 2016. This framework protects the fundamental rights of anyone in the EU whose personal data is transferred to the United States for commercial purposes. It allows the free transfer of data to companies that are certified in theUS under the Privacy Shield.) By providing personal information to us, you are consenting to itsstorage and use as described in this Policy.
Your Rights as a Data Subject
Under the regulations of the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) of the EU you have certainrights as a Data Subject. These rights are as follows:
- The right to be informed: this means we must inform you of how we intend to use your personal data and we do this through the terms of this Policy.
- The right of access: this means you have the right to request access to the data we hold about you and we must respond to those requests within one month. You can do this by sending an email to email@example.com.
- The right to rectification: this means that if you believe some of the data we hold is incorrect, you have the right to have it corrected. You can do this by sending us an email with your request. You can do this by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The right to erasure: this means you can request that the information we hold about you be deleted, and we will comply unless we have a compelling reason not to, in which case you will be informed of the reason. You can do this by sending an email to email@example.com.
- The right to restrict processing: this means you can change your communication preferences or opt-out of certain communications. You can do this by sending an email to Connect@codapartners.net.
- The right of data portability: this means you can obtain and use the data we hold for your own purposes without explanation. If you wish to request a copy of your information, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The right to object: this means you can file a formal objection with us regarding our use of yourinformation with
regard to third parties, or its processing where our legal basis is our legitimate interest in it. To do this, please send an email to email@example.com.
In addition to the rights above, please rest assured that we will always aim to encrypt andanonymize your personal information whenever possible. We also have protocols in place in the unlikely event that we suffer a data breach and we will contact you if your personal information is ever at risk. For more details regarding our security protections see the section below or visit our website at https://www.codapartners.net.
CODA Partners, Inc. takes precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline. Wherever we collect sensitive information (e.g. credit card information), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us ina secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the webpage.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers and servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment. This is all done to prevent any loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure or modification of the user’s personal information under our control.
The Company also uses Secure Socket Layer (SSL) for authentication and private communications to build users’ trust and confidence in the internet and website use by providing simple and secure access and communication of credit card and personal information.
Acceptance of Terms
How to Contact Us
Telephone Number: 727.743.1430
Mailing Address: CODA Partners, Inc./5942 Skimmer Point Blvd S Gulfport, Florida 33707
The data controller responsible for your personal information for the purposes of GDPR compliance is:
5942 Skimmer Point Blvd. S./Gulfport, FL 33707